View Single Post
Old September 11th, 2017, 08:04 PM
a lonely nobody

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Tigerpaw had been walking around Riverclans camp when she heard a loud kits mew, she was taken aback by the loud and rude tone of the kit and looked around quickly as both Riverclan and Shadowclan cats glanced at the kit. Her bright green hues found the source of the mew and trotted over to the kit quickly, "What are you doing being so loud? Riverclan has been grateful enough to lend us their home while ours was destroyed. Be grateful." She whispered into the kits ear.
Mulberrykit glanced up at the older cat, her deep amber orbs searing into the apprentice's. "Sorry," she mumbled, resisting the urge to roll her eyes. She lowered her voice, making it so only Tigerpaw could hear her, but because of this little rudeness left her tone. She now knew what she'd said was considered rude, but wasn't sure how else to state the condition. It did stink badly, at least to the kit, but there wasn't a much nicer way to put it. "But why does it stink here? It never smelled like this back home!" The little she-kit tilted her small head to the side, a small gesture saying I know you know. Won't you tell me? Please?

Mulberrykit searched the apprentice's eyes, hoping to find answers there. As she did, though, her imagination ran off into the clouds. What if it's just how these cats smell? I guess that's why she told me to be quiet; she didn't want me upsetting them. Or maybe they don't bury their dead. Maybe there's a bunch of old dead cats outside, left out to rot! No, that's weird... hmm... She found herself staring at Tigerpaw as she thought, though she didn't take her eyes off of the older cat's. She wanted answers before her overactive imagination got too far ahead of reality.

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!