Old August 8th, 2017, 09:59 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@blue jellie

Lioncry padded through StarClan’s territory, her earlier visit with her sister and best friend still fresh in her mind, as were the emotions. Before the night was over, she wanted to visit one more cat; Stormfeather. The golden furred warrior had never been particularly close to the queen, but had still loved Stormfeather all the same, and it hurt her to know that she had never gotten to say goodbye, and she also knew that the SkyClan warrior was probably in a state of grieving, something she didn't want for her mother. She wanted to let her know that it was okay, so that was what she would do. In a moment, she tried to call Stormfeather here, hoping that her mother was askeep. The only cat she'd gotten to say goodbye to was her adoptive daughter, Smokeykit, who's fate was unknown to the starry pelted she-cat. She didn't know of Smokeykit was dead or alive, but hadn't found her in StarClan, so it was impossible to tell. She remembered her promise to Smokeykit, a promise she had both fulfilled and broke, somehow. Lioncry had said that she would fight like all of LionClan, which she was fairly sure she had achieved, to the best of her abilities at least, but sometimes, even that wasn't enough. So as she sat down, summoning Stormfeather to StarClan, her thought started to wander.
As Stormfeather settled into her nest after another long day of grieving for her lost daughter, she felt as if she wouldn't be able to get up the next morning. She missed her daughter dearly even though they were never too close, and would wish forever that she was still alive. The pretty silver-and-black tabby closed her eyes and awaited the dreamless sleep she believed would come next.
She was mistaken.
The world seemed to shimmer in front of her and the molly glanced around warily at the landscape that resembled SkyClan's. As she looked around, her eyes fell on her golden-furred daughter.
A sob escaped her maw, and she fought the urge to run over and push her muzzle through Lioncry's neck fur, and overall just cry. Knowing that her deceased daughter was okay, though.. that was one of the things she really needed to truly be composed and normal again.

~~~

Sorry about the wait for a response! It took longer than expected, my apologies!
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯