View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2017, 10:16 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
As Stormfeather settled into her nest after another long day of grieving for her lost daughter, she felt as if she wouldn't be able to get up the next morning. She missed her daughter dearly even though they were never too close, and would wish forever that she was still alive. The pretty silver-and-black tabby closed her eyes and awaited the dreamless sleep she believed would come next.
She was mistaken.
The world seemed to shimmer in front of her and the molly glanced around warily at the landscape that resembled SkyClan's. As she looked around, her eyes fell on her golden-furred daughter.
A sob escaped her maw, and she fought the urge to run over and push her muzzle through Lioncry's neck fur, and overall just cry. Knowing that her deceased daughter was okay, though.. that was one of the things she really needed to truly be composed and normal again.

~~~

Sorry about the wait for a response! It took longer than expected, my apologies!
Lioncry watched as her mother appeared, her yellow hues gleaming with grief as she stood stock still, not moving at all. But when she met her mother's eyes, something clicked and she stepped closer, touching her nose to her mother's. “I'm sorry,” Lioncry whispered, dipping her head. She wasn't entirely sure what to do now that she was actually doing this. She knew that during her apprenticeship, she had been too focused on training to be around her family much, and then during her early warrior days, she had shut everyone out after an incident with losing her best friend, or second best friend, Auroraflame being her closest. And now, she wished she had taken the time, and gotten to say goodbye. “I wanted to see you again.... To say goodbye,” Lioncry whispered, searching her mother's face for any sign of forgiveness, her yellow eyes full of grief and her head down. Now that she was actually facing her mother, she felt tongue tied, and couldn't seem to find the words that expressed everything she wanted to say.

[It's fine ^^]

Last edited by doghouse; August 8th, 2017 at 10:17 PM.