View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2024, 12:30 PM
Potato Girlboss here :P

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ShadowClan Punishments

Starrylight's eyes widened, she was getting... exiled? What? Could... could they really do that? Just for messing up a patrol? She felt her heart drop, she would have to leave her home, her friends and family, without a word. No more gatherings, no more patrols, no more Clanmates, no more anything. She was a rouge. No, not even a rouge, she was a loner.

``I-`` She bit her toungue, she didn't want anything worse to happen. She had officially failed, she had failed those Starclan cats who let her back. She failed them.

Her paws shook as she walked out of camp slowly, tears forming on her eyes. She was a failure. She fell in love with a Thunderclan cat, missed 2 patrols, and now she was exiled. Why even live anymore? She would never even get to see her true love anymore, wouldn't be able to live a happy, normal life anymore because for the rest of her life, which would be a LONG time. She would be a failure. She looked back toward the camp one last time. One last time, this would be forever. Forever and ever and ever. This was the last time she would smell the sweet spring pine trees mixed with the scent of a queen's milk and hear the distant mewling of hungry kittens. Listen to the chattering
of apprentices, gossiping queens, and angry warriors. The last time. Ever. Forever and ever.

``Goodbye`` She whispered, voice cracking as she walked away from her home, looking back a few times longingly, before she left the territory, still shocked.

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift
Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; April 8th, 2024 at 12:31 PM.