View Single Post
Old February 19th, 2018, 10:40 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

@Mad King @Rose Queen

"I will talk to RiverClan at the gathering. That will be a clear message that all the clans can hear,"he replied. Blazingstar was a little appalled by how open Rowanfury was being about the split loyalties thing. Wasn't that a little extreme? That would make Blazingstar the bad guy! Taking kits from their mothers, he'd be a monster. At least, in his head that was what monsters do. "That would make things worse. No one would respect me as a leader for allowing that to be a rule," he replied. This time, Blazingstar gave the other tom a side glance, making it clear there was a hint of suspicion there. It was only brief because he simply decided some warriors had thoughts like that, but would never put it into action. "A better option is to ensure they're trained only by loyal members who have no clear history of romances like that," he commented.

On the topic of SkyClan, Blazingstar had to think for a moment before responding. "Grousestar will decide what to do on his own. We can only hope that StarClan shows him the right path," he sighed a bit. "I won't continue to pester him to upset him. I'll let ThunderClan beg until SkyClan is annoyed by them," he rolled his eyes. Blazingstar was honestly trying to aggressive about it all, but still trying to be reasonable. It may not appear like it, but he had to be careful now that everyone was on the brink of war it seemed.