View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2018, 01:27 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan | RiverClan Border

@Rose Queen, @Suspiciousmindz

"I don't think SkyClan is as ignorant as you seem to think, Roanfeather." Rowanfury's voice had dropped to a growl. "They've been in our forest for seasons now. It'd be smarter for them to make alliances now instead of burning what allies they can get." If Rowanfury were leader, he was certain he could have already coaxed Grousestar onto his side of the war. What leader could resist the promise of peace and prosperity when the tensions were crushed?

He scoffed, "If their families had a lick of loyalty to our Clan, they would understand sacrifices need to be made to ensure the survival of our Clan. As it is now, with all the half-blooded spawn, all the Clans may as well be one." How could Roanfeather not see the easy solution to permanent separation? Traitors should be killed. Their families should be killed too if they had an issue with the kits being given to a Loyal family. He was far from surprised when she commented on not knowing. "Typical." Why couldn't they see this was for the best of the Clan? It seemed no one was loyal anymore. They needed to fix that. With sharp claws, not weak words.

Rowanfury finished marking the border, the tip of his tail twitching irritably as he turned back to his companions and began to pad back in the direction of camp. The discussion seemed over, but Rowanfury was far from being done with this. Now, if only I could get Blazingstar to listen to me...

Last edited by BEAR.; February 27th, 2018 at 01:27 PM.