Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2017, 11:42 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Singe released a chuckle of laughter. "You're kidding me right?" He asked in astonishment, hoping the cat was joking. Alas, he wasn't he seemed dead serious on the offer. "You honestly don't think that I am going to take your offer in walking into your camp, taking over and ruling again?" He asked, looking at the tom as if daring him to start laughing at the joke. "Look kid, no. I'm not doing that, especially after the fact that all the other leaders were murdered. I'm not risking it. And besides? Who needs the pathetic clans and their useless cat when I have the Syndicate, a group full of cats who have similar views as I do? I'm not taking it, nor am I protecting your little Ravenstorm. I'm disgusted by you that you even thought to use me in that way." He snorted. The tom stood up, towering over the other cat due to his long limbs. He turned, ready to lad away.
Quietstream said "well I can get you whatever you wan or need. I'm connected with a few other people from the clans to help you get what you want. Dusk syndicate leadership." He grinned and stared at him, not squinting anymore. He flicked his tail "We can help you with it. We can take over the dusk syndicate and you can make me co commander. Come on?" He blinked