View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2023, 10:02 PM
when august comes–☆

Bump Policy: ☆ asap! repeated bumps once a week pls <3
My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by biohazard! View Post
"Guess so, yeah. I saw you sitting here alone so I wanted to talk to you. It doesn't look like the other apprentices mind, so why not?" Sorrelkit purred, fluffing out her silky fur. "I came here for some adventure. Just to see what'd happen. And it looks like... nobody's going to throw me out, so my plan worked!"

Sorrelkit felt the soft undergrowth under her paws, and sighed in content. She liked the apprentices' den--even more so now than before... since she had a friend to pass time with. Hopefully, when she'd get apprenticed, she'd have more time to spend with Lambpaw too. She couldn't wait to be an apprentice! Her eyes were glazed with a new emotion: excitement! Two more moons, and she'd get a glimpse of freedom! "I think I really like you, Lambpaw! We'll be best friends."

Sorrelkit hoped this would stay true for the moons to come.

✧–lambpaw;
he/him → a small, pale, curly-furred tom.
Even just watching the little kit, he could see that she would make a fine warrior. Was that too wisdom-y? He wasn't a senior warrior, nor the deputy or elder, so he wasn't sure if he could really make that call, but nonetheless… this kid had some potential. Yeah. “So, you just plan to do whatever you want?” He chuckled, giving his paw a lick and swiping it over his ear as he shook his head playfully. “You're gonna be a trouble-maker.”

At her sudden exclamation, however, Lambpaw relaxed onto his side. His expression was humorous, though he appreciated the kits words. “We'll be best-friends,” he repeated with a nod. Would they? Maybe not best friends, but this kid was fun. He liked her. “–If you don't get your apprenticeship pushed back for sneaking around the apprentice's den.” Lambpaw joked, sticking his paw out and aiming to boop the girl on the nose.

“Mrs. Bumble-leader might not like young kits slinking around whichever den they like,” He said, tone only half serious. Lambpaw wasn't going to scold a kit that just wanted to have some fun! “–But don't worry, I'll hide you in case she comes looking.”

pls vm me if looking for roleplays. i have SO much muse.
bump me asap. repeated bumps appreciated if i don't reply in a week!