View Single Post
Old November 4th, 2017, 08:52 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by tawny~ View Post
Leafwatcher had suddenly noticed Stormwing. And, the brown marbled tabby felt a wave of relief and comfort at the sight of her. "Stormwing!" He called, leaf green eyes glistening with relief. He knew she would be here, he just knew it, and it made him so very glad. He was finally home. His ears twitched as he eyed Stormwing circling around him, he smiled slightly. "I'm sorry... for disappearing. It wasn't in my control and..." He frowned. "I have probably made things worse around here concerning WindClan... and... worried a lot of cats who care about me." It was probably his fault if a war was started, he disappeared, and he suspected Snowstar accused WindClan of catnapping him. He hoped that wasn't the case. He really, really hope it wasn't the case. And if it was.. Leafwatcher wanted to do anything he could.. to stop a war from happening. It probably wouldn't happen, but... he could try. Try with all his might. He was determined too. That would help him, hopefully.
The silver tabby folded her ears inwards, and watched the tom with growing suspicion. Was this even the same cat that she had met all those moons ago? What if it was someone pretending to be Leafwatcher, what if - what if someone, somehow, was tricking her? Stormwing's blue optics flashed worriedly as she stopped moving. "Yeah. You did worry everyone." What even happened? Do you even KNOW that you worried me? That I thought you were dead, gone, that I thought I would never see you again? She wanted to yowl, but she knew better then to say a single word in this moment. Right now, she was leaving things be. Even though Stormwing sometimes felt like she had the weight of the world on her shoulders nowadays, she had figured out a pretty simple plan that had been keeping her emotions safe; trust NO ONE. Nobody could be trusted as far as she was concerned, and she was going to make sure that she kept herself safe by not even trusting her friend who had returned. "You're probably tired - and should... get back to camp. Or something. I have to, um, to do... stuff." A weak excuse, but Stormwing was too nervous at the moment to make up one that sounded even remotely legitimate.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.