View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2018, 04:26 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: How they met ( private )

Paige had her earbuds in yet again her hands in the pockets of her grey hoodie her purple hair hung in her face a bit it was cut in half making it look like a fat crescent moon that was on its right side her fuchsia eyes shined a bit as she looked down at the ground she listened to another song she walked beside Abe which was more or less her friend and only . Abe was walking with his head high his arms behind his back he had short blonde hair his eyes were brown and he had a red buttoned shirt he was a fancy person that's why Paige always called him fancy boy . They turned a corner and just by their luck Elu was sitting on top of a building that was near them and she jumped down landing on her feet her ears flicked "abe .paige" she greated and abe smiled " Elu" he greated back with a small bow " so how you been? " he asked and paige smiled at the other girl. Elu smirked " stole another girls wallet ...I think her name started with an s but oh well " Elu said now holding up the girls wallet in front of her face and abe shook his head with a sigh
@Alicewolfheart

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )