Old April 15th, 2024, 08:23 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: StarClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by forest View Post
Hollowstorm

"Minkpaw? Hm. Interesting." he mewed. He hadn't known a Minkpaw, but he had known a Flintfang. Like everyone else, he'd hated him, but Flintfang was the only cat who'd maybe wanted to give him a second chance.

"You are my grandfather?"

Hollowstorm blinked, stunned into silence for a few heartbeats. "I don't remember naming one of Blossomflight's kits Flintkit." he said finally. But then it hit him. That short fling with... Lilyheart? "Is Flintfang Lilyheart's kit? Your... grandmother?" he asked. Maybe he couldn't be a father in life, but he could be a father here.
Minkpaw
She/Her | Former RiverClanner

"Lilyheart." Minkpaw agreed, and then blinked her good eye. Papa (Raccoonpelt) had told her of Father's (Flintfang) mother, and later... later Minkpaw had heard from someone else the tale of how she'd died. But Minkpaw didn't really like to talk, she was more of the selectively mute type, considering her belief that the Sun was evil and the Moon a savior usually had cats skittering the other way.

So instead she settled down in silence beside her grandfather, turning into a cat loaf. Neither of them really had much of anything to say to each other, and any attempt to converse would end up awkward, considering how socially awkward Minkpaw was. So instead, all she said was; "I'm Minkpaw. I drowned." (Because he had offered her his death description too, and that was how conversation went, yes?) and then rest her head on her paws and closed her eyes.

[ Wanted to wrap this up so we can start the Lostspark-Otterkit interaction !! :0 We can just off-screen the rest. ps. i will reply to your vm in a minute ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by panchiko; April 22nd, 2024 at 01:02 PM.