View Single Post
Old January 19th, 2018, 05:42 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Luna looked up at him and rolled her eyes. "Look, I know you're a grumpy cat, but honestly the act is getting a little boring." Luna stressed little a too much for it to be true. She was trying to be polite. The other thing for her to do would be freak out and yell at him for being unbelievably annoying with the grumpy bossy way he was acting. "SkyClan will be at peace one you loose that attitude." Even though she was talking to a moon older, much taller, much larger and much stronger cat, Luna did not even try to take the sass out of her voice. "I don't trust you anymore, last time you were 'asking me nicely' you chased me away." She stated honestly, snorting in disbelief. She did not think it was possible for the tom to be polite. And if he thought he could clearly he was not the smartest cat, because there was no way he knew what polite was. Luna was a nice cat, but she did get carried away sometimes. She was sassy, and liked to talk only about herself, and could definitely be rude, but at least she knew what polite was and knew how to be polite. She could say the word thank you, and she allowed non-threatening cats on her land. Luna was not threatening, so Timberpaw should at least let her near the border, even a little over it, which she happened to be. She did not understand clan life, and perhaps there was some sort of strict rule, but surely cats broke small rules of the code everyday and it went unpunished. She was only a little over the border anyway.
Grumpy cat? Timberpaw knew he was far from being a grumpy cat. Sure, he was mean. He was aggressive. He was always serious. But, he wasn’t always mad at the world. Timberpaw was a pretty easy cat to please if one allowed themselves to cater to his interests. He liked the active work not being stationary. He likes to be noticed for his accomplishments. To put short, he wanted to be the best. Protecting Skyclan from unwanted pests, such as the Molly in front of him was a job he took to heart. “And, you’re too much of a curious cat!” He retorted, a little disgusted. It was alright to be curious, but it wasn’t alright to be too curious. On the borderline of being nosy, is what Timberpaw called it. “Curiosity is what killed the cat, sweetheart.” He spat venomously, sarcastically. If she strayed too far, Timberpaw was gonna have to take precautions and handle her himself. If it were any other loyal cat, wouldn’t they have killed her by now? Most certainly! Here he was, showing that he was “nice” enough to allow her to live if only she listened to him. In response, she was only giving him sass. Timberpaw felt his claws slip out onto the rough resurface. Patience, he inwardly reminds himself. Patience that he don’t have. “Why don’t you help me lose that attitude?” He spoke, roughly. “Because you’re the main cause of it.” Skyclan was used to the tom who took initiative when no one else did. They were used to his callous tone and simply went along or ignored it. It took all of Timberpaw’s strength to not swing a paw at this Molly and watch her body fling to outside the border, possibly where she had came from. He couldn’t believe his ears when she spoke of their last encounter. He stared dumbfounded at her. The expression of really drawn onto his face. “You shouldn’t be here, anyway.” He says, giving a roll of his eyes. “Go back to being a,” Timberpaw paused to examine the female in front of him. He couldn’t call her a kittypet for she lacked a collar, so maybe she was a loner? Maybe she had a band of other cats that consisted of her family, so it made her a rogue. Wherever she came from, Timberpaw didn’t care. He just wanted her gone. “...loner. We don’t take kindly to those around here.” If Grousestar found her around here, he would send her away, perhaps. Timberpaw got to his paws to ruffle the growing mane around his neck, the only part of his pelt that stuck out. He circled around the puny female, his eyes slitted, his ears perked, the look in his eyes fierce, considered famothable. “I’m done playing mister nice guy with you,” he chuckled harshly. Timberpaw may not have been any importance to his clan like the deputy or leader. He was simply an apprentice. Possibly even a strong warrior someday, but when he gave an order to his clan mates, he expected it to be followed. “What do you want anyway? Besides annoying me to death. What does Skyclan have any interest to you?” The tom stopped in front of the female, his gaze firmly locked on hers.