View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2018, 01:25 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
Cardinalsong shuffled through the camp entrance, prepared to hunt. The red molly was quite bored and her senses were on alert, so she had asked and approved her decision to go hunting. The trees seemed extremely welcoming, as they usually did to her. Though not of SkyClan blood, this had been the only home the she-cat had ever known, and she would give her life to anyone in her Clan willingly if asked. She ended up purring out loud to herself, her pawsteps quiet against the well-trodden path that hunters normally took out of camp. Her blue eyes sparkling, the pale warrior got increasingly slower as she made her way out of camp, in order not to startle any prey that would be coming her way. She found joy in hunting - not in the killing part, of course, but in the part where every piece of prey meant one less hungry stomach at the end of the night. This brought a smile to Cardinalsong's face, and she continued on her way, wondering if anyone would decide to follow her after all. Before heading out she had asked around camp, but no one had given her a straight answer and she ended going out alone, anyways. Solitude wasn't something she didn't like, she actually quite enjoyed it - but it was always nice to have someone around to talk to when the forest was quite quiet. Some swift clouds just barely covered up the thin sunshine, but the warmth lingered on the molly's pelt as she held her nose close to the ground, her mouth slightly open to scent any prey that may be scampering her way.
---
@Beau
Huge paws thundered the ground as Warrenflight galloped out of the camp. He had just exited the nursery, where he had been visiting his young family, when he noticed someone leaving camp. The new father was dying to hunt with another cat, talk to another cat about things other than kits! The tom loved his kits above all else and would give them the fur off his back and all the blood in his veins if they asked, but he was still getting used to being a father and need a reprieve to do his usual warrior duties. He wished he could go hunting with Goldenrain again, but the only cat they knew that was available to watch the kits was Dredgecoat and Warrenflight didn't trust his reckless brother with the kits while they were so young. So, he had bid his love goodbye, promising to return with a plump squirrel and that they'd go hunting together soon. Without Goldenrain to accompany him, Warrenflight was looking at hunting alone...again. He hadn't hunted alone so much since he was a young warrior, before he'd met Goldenrain. Usually, they went out together and talked and played while hunting. Luckily, he had noticed the red-furred she-cat leaving and overheard her asking someone to hunt with her. Warrenflight caught up quickly thanks to his long legs and big paws and panted, "Excuse me, but you're going hunting, right? My name is Warrenflight, would you mind if I join you?" After a brief pause, the tom added, "Please, I'm desperate! I haven't been hunting with another cat in a quarter moon!" Warrenflight knew that he must appear somewhat crazy. He hadn't slept much in the past few days so his eyes were wide and droopy and his fur was disheveled from playing with his kits in the nursery.