View Single Post
Old February 3rd, 2018, 06:53 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Swanheart hummed marry tune as she was walking threw the territory her nose twitched as she caught the sent of a mouse which she did enjoyed to hunt mice were one of her favorites the she cat put her nose to the ground and trailed it she was worried about purekit her sweet daughter since the last time they were together she had to go to the medicine cats den since she took a bite of a mouse that didn't settle with her . She felt terrible and was thinking what could have gone wrong . it couldn't have been that old? I didn't feel any stomach pain oh my poor girl ..hopefully she's ok she stopped. She caught the sent it was fresh she looked ahead and found the mouse nibbling on something she crouched down and slowly stalked it once she thought she was close enough to the mouse , she ran up to it but the mouse turned around and it spotted swanheart now running away and in the direction coldwind was in . Sweethearts head perked up her eyes widened and she picked up her speed " no no no no! Come back here you mouse! " she meowed she sounded frustrated and kinda desperate she wanted to get a fresh piece of kill for her daughter that hopefully wouldn't upset her stomach she didn't pay attention to where she was heading only focused on the mouse she stumbled a bit but caught her balance . She was catching up to the mouse and she smiled.
The first thing Coldwind saw was the mouse.He headed stumbling not far behind,but couldn't help it when the mouse ran directly at him,actually bumping into him and giving a startled sqeak.He caught if in his paws,about to make the killing blow.He had forgotten about Swanheart coming after the mouse just a few taillengths away.When he looked up,he felt a weight run into him,dropping the mouse at the impact.He scrambled free from the other cat,about to scold them,but just before he did he realized it was Swanheart.He couldn't help it.
"Loose your footing,or did you confuse me for the mouse?" he asked amused.He usually didnt make jokes,or smile at all.But now,he was doing both.
The mouse was now beside Swanheart,but couldn't run because even though Coldwind didn't have time to kill it,he had wounded it's leg so it couldn't run.He didn't realize it wasn't dead yet though.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord