View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2018, 11:22 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Medicine's Cat Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
@king kaleb!

Juniperpaw beamed at the idea of Daydream mentoring her, helping her finish her training, but she brightened even more when they referred to her as `little sister`. She'd been so convinced she'd destroyed her relationship with the ShadowClan medicine cat and she had never been so happy to be wrong. ``Yes! Yes, yes, yes!`` She seemed to of forgotten any words other than `yes`, her excitement engulfing her and muddling with her brain. And the shock of Daydream's apology - as well as the smile they just offered - was almost too much to bear.

Finally, she was brought back to her senses as Daydream mentioned Fallenstar. ``Huh? Oh, you mean Fallenstar. He's overwhelmed right now, but I'll help him get back on track. Everyone needs a supporter or two.`` Juniperpaw flashed Daydream a bright grin, one of gullible innocence and cheer.

~ ~ ~

@Pureheart @2018 Okapi

``Oh, Sorrelkit, you're not the first kit to get into trouble and you won't be the last! Now, have some fresh-kill. Purepaw brought it in, isn't that considerate?`` Juniperpaw glanced over her shoulder at the other apprentice, an appreciative expression stretched across her face. She looked back to the kit, nudging the squirrel into closer proximity.

``When you've finished, we'll see how you feel standing and walking,`` she added before rising to her paws and joining Purepaw in organizing the herbs. Juniperpaw didn't expect the small kit to eat the entire squirrel, but she was looking for Sorrelkit to eat until she was full, assuming the kit was better.
Sorrelkit had her doubts about what Juniperpaw said, but she still sighed and ate the prey she ate about half of it, before gently pushing it away,” Thank you Purepaw.” She paused for a moment,” You say other kits have gotten into trouble. Since I don’t know any forty moon kits, I’ll believe I may become a warrior, but kits like me who get into trouble for something like this... I assume I’ll be like twenty moons old when I get my warrior name, right? If I do stuff like this as a kit, as an apprentice won’t this equal me being that apprentice that gets caught trespassing in another clan hunting or the one who sees a tom out of the clan. Aren’t the cats who as kits do what I did, worse as apprentices.” She asked hoping Juniperpaw wouldn’t do the ‘I can’t ever take a mate so I wouldn’t know’ thing.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here