View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2024, 02:18 PM
it's not a phase

Bump Policy: please do it like every 24ish hours, or earlier idrm
My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by dino. View Post
Bumblestar remained standing, not completely convinced Lavendersong wouldn't try something if given the chance.

"You've three option here. You can continue to argue, 'n I can demote you, lock you in camp, 'n make sure you don't set a foot outside until those kits are born; I can go with you 'n you can convince that warrior to come back to ThunderClan; or I can walk you to the border 'n you can join him in RiverClan, because the last thing I'm looking to handle is your split loyalty. Either way, whatever you choose, the Clan gets to know at the next meeting I call. You don't get to get outta that."

Lavendersong

"...the Clan gets to know at the next meeting I call. You don't get to get outta that."

She took a step back, reeling like she had just been struck. She knew that when Bumblestar said something, she was serious and didn't reverse her decision, but Lavendersong decided to try anyway. "P-Please d-don't tell t-the Clan. I-It was s-supposed to be b-between me and S-Sorrelstone, b-but if I c-can't have t-that, can it at least be b-between me, you, and R-Rowanfrost?" she stammered. Her eyes began to well up again, all of her former anger gone. She wouldn't cry again though. She had to stay strong.
For her kits.

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)