View Single Post
Old December 16th, 2016, 09:46 AM
Cellist Extraordinaire

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

"Alright." Halestorm said before turning away. He had fallen away with a kitty-pet and left the clan...whatever reason he was gone for moons at a time. She felt betrayed that he just left without even mentioning anything, and so soon after he lost his past mate Crimsonmoon. She looked back at him and sighed, a small scowl on her face. "Things have gone downhill since you left." The ex-deputy said, voice aloof as she spoke.

With saying that she padded away to see the true death of Blazingnight- a warrior who was lead into the Dark Forest by fate. She frowned and glared at the body for a moment before a thought resurfaced of that the battle was one- she is now home. With the flick of her tail she looked at the other cats where the fighting was beginning to dwindle. 'Thank StarClan' she thought, closing her eyes before padding back to Timberstar. "We are finally home again- we can fix the corruption that occurred in ShadowClan."

"I wish I had never left.." He murmured softly, sensing his deputies emotions to a degree, she was right to be upset. Timberstar knew he was lying at least a little in his conviction, learning about his actual blood family had been an eye-opener, both to how far they had fallen with their treatment of Snow, and how much better a life he had been able to enjoy as a result of staying in Shadowclan. Taking a big deep sigh, the large tom shook his head quietly, wondering how hard it would be to get back to life in his clan, he still had lives to give for them, his people. Timberstar know if he gave the rest of his remaining lives in service of his clan, he'd perhaps be forgiven in the hearts of the cats around him. The fighting seemed all but done, clan cats were quickly ending fights with the rebels, which brought about a quick thought to him. All that remained here on out was cleaning up the place of the dead, trying to save the dying, and perhaps meet with Grousestar to talk about Skyclan's new home? Thinking still about the dying he looked around for a familiar if not eccentric cat, "Where's Bravestep, he might need some help with healing our warriors."