Default Re: Rosebelly's Lament

Name
Ripplepelt
Role
Sibling Three
Appearance
[Idk, what does Rose look like?]
Personality
Ripple is a Rude and unkind cat. If he dislikes someone in the Clan he'll bully them. He is rude toward his siblings as well.
[Srry for le shortness...]
Roleplaying Example
Writers Block

Skypaw exited the camp. The older apprentice flicked his tail as he kept a lookout for prey. Remember. Gotta be quick! The black and white tom let out a small burst of energy, then skidded to a halt. Gotta dispatch it quickly! Skypaw swiftly pounced on a small rock, pretending it was a rabbit. Basically gotta be fast with everything!

After going over what he had to do in order to hunt correctly, the apprentice padding along the moor, keeping his ears pricked, stepping lightly and jaws parted. A few moments later a familiar scent hit the roof of his mouth. Rabbit! Skypaw stopped with one paw raised in the air as he tried to pinpoint the prey. His gaze scanned the moor, searching for the Rabbit. When he spotted it he didn't hesitate. The black and white cat leaped forward and sprinted toward the prey at full speed. Skypaw watched as the rabbit sat up, alarmed and bolted away. He immediately stopped for a heartbeat then turned, continuing the chase.

The Rabbit's squeal of terror was cut off as Skypaw slammed his paw down on the Rabbit's spine and killed it. The brown, furry creature fell to the ground and lay limp. "Gotcha!" He purred as he grabbed the prey gently in his jaws. "Hm..." Skypaw studied the Rabbit. It had light frown fur, a small black nose and a little white tail that looked like a cotton ball. The apprentice studied the eyes next. They were black and beady. Well that's.. Scary... Just the thought of having pupils that weren't visible creeped him out. Skypaw exhaled through his nose and began padding back to camp. Along the way he saw about two Rabbit's sprint past him, but he didn't bother to chase. He had already killed one, and that one was a little heavier than expected. Why is this so heavy? He thought as his gaze darted to the Rabbit what was hanging from his jaws. Wow! He thought when he realized how bit the thing was. It was a little bigger than what he usually caught. This things huge! Skypaw smiled and ran the rest of the way back to camp, eager to show off the Rabbit that he had caught.

Plot Ideas
None
Other
Poor Rosebelly ~ @Role
Questions
None

Character Site