View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2023, 08:47 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

• Springpaw •
long-furred, oriental-shaped, gray-and-orange calico molly with blue eyes; torn right ear

Being inside of the newly built medicine den for the first time felt… strange.

Springpaw’s eyes trailed around the dimly lit atmosphere as her oceanic hues took in every vibrant color of what she could see. It felt so quiet in contrast to the loud chatters of the apprentices in the apprentice den. Her nose twitched from the scent of vagrant herbs that had formerly remained untouched. Yet, against the silent quiet atmosphere she felt in this den, she could still feel a wave of unease cast itself among her shoulders. Anxiety churned itself in her chest as it weighed itself like a heavy barrel, ears tucked back as her eyes continued to glance around in the den. The fact that she now received Drizzlecloud as a mentor and a companion felt… surprisingly good? She barely knew the molly, yet she felt better receiving her as a mentor due to her kind-hearted nature and her soft spoken demeanor. It felt somewhat right to the pastel calico.

A quiet yelp escaped her throat when Bumblestar suddenly popped her head into the den, Springpaw whipping her head to face the direction of the cream-and-brown tabby molly. The apprentice quickly shifted herself around so she could properly look at the leader, watching her paw-steps so that she didn’t accidentally make a fool of herself and slip into the small stream. That would’ve just been embarrassing. Her ears then quickly twitched in the direction of Drizzlecloud as she listened to the medicine cat speak, Springpaw casting a small glance towards her mentor. Within in realization that she was going to need to speak, the pastel calico quickly swiped her tongue across her lips to cast some sort of moisture over them as they felt embarrassingly dry, and slowly nodded her head. ”Y… Yeah ma’am, we believe so.” Springpaw felt embarrassed that her words sounded meek, clearing her throat and standing up taller to straighten herself in a better position. She didn’t want to look like a fool in front of her own leader. Especially when she was the new medicine cat apprentice.

@dino. @Omari

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker