View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2018, 11:28 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: High school of broken madness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Smile laughs softly seeing her “ what’s this? Bad singing from a angel. I’m so scared “ he says playfully as he begins to walk up to her and pull one of the headphones out “ hello~” he says playfully as suddenly diablo lands in front of them. Her Hawk wings spread out and ready to take flight again she sees them “ oh... hi?” She says as she flaps her wings hard and takes off again.
Paige was wide eyed as she felt an headphone being pulled out she jumped a bit and looked at smile now grabbing the headphone back " h-hi Don t do that you scared me" she said her eyes narrowed a tad bit then she looked at a girl who had wings she opened her mouth to say hi back but then closed it . She hated when ever that happens when people say hi or something else and then they just leave without her ever getting a chance to say something back . she Looked At The ground Then Up At Smile " So... What Brings You Over Here?" She Asked With A Tilt Of HEr Head Now Taking off Her Headphones The Music Could Be Heard ' Don t wanna hear about it every single ones got a story to tell every one knows about it from the queen of England to the hounds of hell ' the song played on .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 10th, 2018 at 11:31 AM.