View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2018, 07:56 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: High school of broken madness

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord shrugged, not really caring if he got the pie or not, it was sort of amazing, what Sasuke would do sometimes. He tensed up as he saw that Sasuke was kissing the spider. That hadn’t been expected in any way shape or form. He quickly recovered, shrugging as Sasuke asked him what was wrong. “I’m fine,” He said calmly, unsure of why Sasuke would have asked that. Maybe it was just something he did from time to time. He glanced at the spider, but didn’t say anything, not believing anything was wrong with him externally.

”I’m full of surprises,” Cayden shrugged. Hades had been right, Cayden didn’t exactly use Sarcasm very often, but, well, sometimes he did. Seeing someone fly by the window, he nearly screamed, his eyes widening, before he relaxed. He ended up nodding, following Hades.
Sasuke smiles kindly as he begins to lean in a bit “ are you sure?” He asks softly as he begins to hold Tord close a bit. “ my love... shall we go on a date tonight? It’s been a while since we’ve been alone like this my love.” He Says kissing his head a bit.

Hades laughs softly “ oh yea you never saw Diablo fly huh?” He asks as he begins to walk a bit faster watching diablo with glowing eyes as he begins to keep walking a bit faster. Soon shadows began to move as he walks.