View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2017, 06:07 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
Confetti chucked at Aspenstorm,” Say Bye-Bye to life.” She cackled and limped off to clean her wounds (should we end it here?)

Goatpaw felt pain rake his side as he finished his blow to Halite’s neck, it was a bad blow for a warrior, but for a young apprentice it was decent. He growled and ran around and jumped up onto Halite’s back intending to once on his back blind Halite. Once I blind him he’ll be useless, he can’t aim without sight, just because his hearing will improve doesn’t mean he will have an advantage, we’ll easily kill him.

Snarl chuckled,” Any cat who can’t fight is weak.” He aimed a small blow for Juniperpaw’s tail. (IDK why the tail is where he’s aiming)

Hybrid felt himself get lifted of the ground he gave a yowl in suprise,” What are you doing mousebrain, I might not be able to harm you in the air, but you can’t hold me in the air until the battle ends.” He retorted.
Blackblaze grimaced in pain, his face burning. With a heave, the cat pushed Hybrid to the side and rolled, picking himself up slowly. He was panting, blood dripping from his face. Looking at Hybrid, he narrowed his eyes. With a yowl, Blackblaze leaped off of his hind legs and slashed at the enemy cat's legs.[/QUOTE]
Hybird gave a hiss as he felt pain and lashed back, aiming for the shoulder. (Sooot....am I suppose to kill Blackblaze or nah?)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here