View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2019, 04:37 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Skyclan's Move to Riverclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post
@Lilyfur2 @EternalBlaze @Crystalwhisker

"Im fine.." She sighed, leaning into his sturdy frame and soft brown fur. "Just tired. I want to be a SkyClan warrior, Eaglepaw, not a RiverClan one..." She looked into his eyes, her blue ones wide and troubled, her brown tabby fur bristling a little. "What if Im no good as a RiverClan cat?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalBlaze View Post

Snowpaw quickly paced up towards the two familiar figures ahead, finding his sister walking with Eaglepaw. Holding back a growl of irritation, he snorted at her worrisome question.
“Who cares? I’m loyal to Grousestar, not to some fish-faced Fallenstar.”
But he couldn’t stop thinking if Skyclan were to fall, what would happen to his clan? He knew his leader was what, 50 moons, quite old for a leader, perhaps the oldest cat in the forest.
“Either way, I’m sure we’ll be fine.” I hope.

@Crystalwhisker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebby View Post

"Snowpaw, we must respect both deputies and leaders." She answered her older brother, tail swishing with barely supressed irritation. Not at Snowpaw though- quite the opposite. "Even if this clan-merging is mousebrained." She muttered the last comment under her breath, just loud enough for any cat in earshot to hear.

"O-of course, Wolfspark.." He stammered. Changing the topic, he forced a little brightness to enter his mew. "Can we at least walk together? I have no one else to talk to.. your my only friend.."
Eaglepaw felt the warmth of Dreampaw's fur seep into his pelt. "I'm sure you'll be great. I'll support you every pawstep of the way." He mewed softly. He pricked his ears at Snowpaw 's comment. To be completely honest, he did agree with him. Why were the leaders doing this? Were they testing their loyalties? He continued to walk. "I just hope that they know how to deal with any conflict that appears..." And if they don't...Starclan help them... He walked a tiny bit closer to Dreampaw, tension filling every pawstep.

@Crystalwhisker
@Nebby
@EternalBlaze

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3