Thread: Lionsbeach
View Single Post
Old April 27th, 2024, 12:59 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Please bump once per 3 days!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Lionsbeach

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Seabreeze padded out onto the sand of the beach with a small intake of breath that allowed him to fully take in the comforting scene of gentle waves and salty air. The lionheart quite liked Lionsbeach and he enjoyed having moments of tranquility simply watching out across the water for a few moments though lately he hasn't visited for leisure but rather of hunting and herb gathering, which Seabreeze didn't mind and he found comfort in doing his tasks as well, it was a different kind of comfort. Seabreeze had been trying to find something to do with his paws until he spotted some warriors laying around camp. He had called upon them, but only one was up to coming along with him. Redwater.

Seabreeze hasn't had many interactions with the molly but they had been willing to accompany him on this little unofficial patrol so that must mean something then, right? Well, regardless, Seabreeze needed to know his clan mates if he wanted to be a good lionheart. What kind of lionheart didn't know his own clan mates? The sandy grey-blue tom peered over his shoulder at the warrior behind him, "I was thinking it's been awhile since I've done any scavenging on the beach. I like to bring in the fresh fish that sometimes washes up or get rid of any signs of crow food so we don't get any predators." The lionheart rambled a bit but he didn't think that Redwater would mind too much. It would also be good to keep an eye out for any horsetail... umm, watermint also grows near water right? He wasn't sure, he was really just going off a name that he's heard. He doesn't know what it looks like though, so he couldn't really look for it. Well, horsetail he knew the look off, oh, also marigold right?

The lionheart shook out his fur to clear his distracting thoughts and turned to Redwater again, "There shouldn't be any trouble but make sure to stay within eye sight of me just in case. You are welcome to stay with me though, I'll be walking up the shore line to check for some fish and the likes." He left his words open ended so that Redwater didn't feel like she had to stay or had to go hunt alone, it was completely up to her. Seabreeze shuffled his paws, the sand getting in-between his toe beans but he didn't really mind, he actually quite liked the scratchiness of sand, he was never really sure why.
[ @Lucythecat - Redwater ]

Seabreeze is currently one of Riverclan's Lionhearts!
[ Seab is open to giving kit/app lessons || Seab is closed to all RPs currently!