View Single Post
Old December 27th, 2017, 09:17 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The Rowan shines a light (private with Sasukewolf (madness)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayie View Post
//Cute!!

Rowanlight chuckled at the she-cats words but before he could respond she had tackled him to the ground. Rowanlight laughed happily as he battered playfully at Maple’s belly whilst responding. “No never, I will always be THE WINNER!” He yowled his his voice loud with a joking tone in it. Rowanlight felt himself blush as Maple licked him on the nose but felt a large purr rise in his throat. Boy did he miss this, he missed Maple altogether! Rowanlight nuzzled Maple before sticking his nose in her neck fur. “Ok maybe...maybe you won just this once.” He whispered softly feeling himself get a little emotional.
XD)
Maple purrs softly laughing a bit as she licks her head. “ told you ~” she says playfully as she looks at him softly “ .... thank you... thank you for spending time with today... you know..” she looks away a bit “ I think they can wait a while.... wanna spend more time together?” She asks in a smooth sweet voice. As she nuzzles her head against his purring loudly as she did “ of course if you’re still I don’t know... jealous that I won how about a other game?” She asks playfully