View Single Post
Old December 27th, 2017, 10:19 PM

My Mood: Lonely
Default Re: The Rowan shines a light (private with Sasukewolf (madness)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
XD)
Maple purrs softly laughing a bit as she licks her head. “ told you ~” she says playfully as she looks at him softly “ .... thank you... thank you for spending time with today... you know..” she looks away a bit “ I think they can wait a while.... wanna spend more time together?” She asks in a smooth sweet voice. As she nuzzles her head against his purring loudly as she did “ of course if you’re still I don’t know... jealous that I won how about a other game?” She asks playfully
Rowanlight snickered, “You only won Because I was going easy on you!” He protested loudly. As Maple continued to speak Rowanlight’s face began to softly. “I had a good time too,” He purred as he reached his neck closer to Maple rubbing his muzzle on her soft neck fur. “I would love that.” Rowanlight purred his voice rumbling and deep as his purr vibrated him. “I’m fine with another game. I bet I’ll win this time.” He teased a tiny twinkle in his eyes as he looked back at Maple. “What kind of game did you have in mind?” He asked.