View Single Post
Old January 14th, 2018, 02:42 PM

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar simply nodded. Bella was protective, and while that usally scared him when it came to some cats, he was thankful that Bella could protect her kits if she had to. As she thought up names, Golden simply listened, as she didn’t really have anything to contribute. He couldn’t think up names at the drop of a hat, he had to think about it. However, it appeared like Bella had been thinking about this for awhile, and he smiled, though that smile was quickly wiped off his face. “Trust me,” He said, trying his best to smile, despite being scared. “I’ll come back,” He said warmly, pressing his pelt against Bella’s as he tried to calm her down. He knew he could die, but he had more lives, if one was taken, he’d have Shadowclan retreat. “Honestly, I don’t know if I’ll win, but I’ll try,” He said, trying his best to smile.
Bella gazed at her mate, she loved the fact that he never interrupted her, she had been thinking about having kits for a long time now, she was just too scared that he wouldn't take it the right way, she was always arguing with herself if it was too soon or not, but she didn't want to wait too long... Until it was too late. As she heard him say that he would come back, she met his gaze and nodded. "I trust your words, Goldenstar." the calico mewed, feeling a little reassured as he pressed his pelt to hers, she closed her eyes and breathed in his scent, which always seemed to calm her for some reason. "I'm sure you can, just like you told me, you can use your sie to your advantage... We're pretty small compared to others." she chuckled, she then brushed her muzzle against his, simply enjoying the time she spent with him.