Thread: April Gathering
View Single Post
Old April 30th, 2017, 08:33 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: April Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
(xD I hate it when I accidentally exit out of a tab while I am typing a response)

Ratpaws tail moved back and forth in the dirt, making his pelt more dirty then it already was. "I don't understand why all cats have to come here for the Gathering, the leaders might as well meet up by themselves with a few leaders and talk with each other instead of dragging half the Clan here." He said. The small tom rolled over and rubbed his back into the ground, once again making his pelt dirty. The long scars on his belly showed but he was close enough with Tawnypaw that he didn't really care. The tom chuckled a bit, "I wondered how mad Mousesong will be when I show up with a bunch of dirt and grass in my fur." Humor shone in his eyes for a few moments. Mousesong was his mother, he never really called her mom and whenever he called her mother it was said in a very cold voice. "Maybe we should go train again." he chuckled.
(Me too. I'm home now so no more jump scares by cat xD)

Tawnypaw nodded, then glanced over at where a group of cats she was unfamiliar with were talking. But she knew who they were: almost everyone did. “Yeah. Leaders, deputies and medicine cats are really the only cats that need to come.” she said, shrugging. She watched him as he rolled on to his back, revealing a scarred belly. She wondered if it was his mother that he was always talking about that'd dealt him those. She was starting to realize that her mother wasn't quite the one she'd thought she'd been, and it was becoming more real ever since her mother had told her that she approved of exiling Burdockpool, Tawnypaw's father. “Mousesong?” she asked, not recognizing the name. But at the rest of her words she flicked her ears. “Maybe. That was fun.”

Last edited by doghouse; April 30th, 2017 at 08:34 PM.