View Single Post
Old September 19th, 2017, 10:33 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default I'm coming...home? [ Power Roleplay!! ]

Intro

You can't believe it! Your going home! After moving to [ insert foreign country ] for a high school/college project. Finally, after three years of missing your home town..your where coming home. Ten hours ago you have gotten off the plane and started driving. Your gps said home was ten minutes away...and just then the best song came on..to match the exact moment! So what did you do? You turned up the volume and sang..well more of nicely screamed along to it.

"I'm coming home
I'm coming home
Tell the World I'm coming home
Let the rain wash away all the pain of yesterday
I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes
I'm coming home, I'm coming home
Tell the World I'm coming"

Suddenly you slam on the breaks. Eyes wide. You mutter the last part of the song as the radio shuts of. "Home?!" There before you..was a tank and what seemed like millions of military people surrounded you. They told you to get out of your car with your hands behind your back and no harm would happen to you. What is happening?!

{Timeskip brought to you by my laziness}

You sat in a room..much like the rooms officers use to interrogate suspects..except you had on one of those..insane suits..but why..? Suddenly a strict looking woman comes in with apparent sadness on her features. "You don't know about what happened to you...do you." It wasn't a question...it was more of a statement. You didn't get to even take a breath before she continued. "Here hun. Why don't you read this." What she was about to show you was going to shock you. She pushed forward a document about you..and of corse..you read it.

Name:_________ Date of birth:_____
Date paper published: Novermber Thirteenth 2033

Filed Report:

While in [ insert foreign country here ] _____ ____ was exposed to a highly dangerous chemical that mutates the human body and makes him/her a threat to the common folk of [ insert home country here ] therefore she/he should be taken from wherever he/she is and taken to a special place that they cause no harm to the common folk, A.S.A.P

You look up at the lady with horror. She shakes her head. "I'm so sorry..." Then you felt a sharp pain in your neck before falling asleep. Only to awaken what seemed to you to be a second later. You where on the ground..in what seemed to be a forest..but what was weird was off in the distance you saw a desert/lava kind of place..and off in the distance to the left you saw a swamp..no that wasn't a swamp.. that was an ocean! Mountains where ahead of you north.You looked ahead and you saw weird birds flying to tree houses..no..those..those birds where humans..with wigs?! Where where you?! A person came up to you and smiled. "Welcome to your new home."

Explanation

You where once a normal human that now has powers. What kind of powers? I don't know. But you do. There are older people here..people that have been sent here by the government in this secret place for way long..too long. These people help teach the young new comers how to use their powers. And there are different places within this so called sanctuary called "The terrains" which fit your power skill. This place is kind of set up as a school..it has cafeterias..and classrooms to teach students..but the classrooms are barely used..only to teach the youngest and most complicated and most new person their powers.

For the Fire Related Powers:
Desert example #1 Desert example #2
Lava example #1 Lava example #2

Water and Wind/Air Related Powers:
Ocean example #1 Ocean example #2
Plain example #1 ( the slope goes down to the ocean ) Plain example #2

Snow or Ice Realated Powers:
Mountians example #1 Mountians example #2

Earth Or Animal Related Powers Or any other type of Powers:
Forest example #1 Forest example #2

Mess Hall/Cafeteria:
Yum Food

One Person Homes That Everyone Will Be Living In:
Made out of in breakable/unburnable material

•Emily F { @Foggy22 }
•Neve F { @Foggy22 }
•Dragonix F { @Scarwings }
•Asaki F { @Black Cat }
•Harper F { @Black Cat }
•Ember F { @Black Cat }
•Xenia F { @Black Cat }
•Oro F { @Shadow }
•Noah M { @Shadow }
•Richard M { @Shadow }
•Saur M { @DragonChaos }
•Māka'i F { @Hallowed Echo }

Some people inside the Sanctuary want to get out. They want to see the real world..either for the first time..or to see it again. A small group which is growing rapidly is forming. The group is going to try and find a way out of this place. By using their powers or not..it may hurt some normal people who watch them. But they won't stop till they get to see the outside. Are you one?

Forms:

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Personality-
Looks-
Power-
Pets?-
Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend-
Friends-
New or have been here a while?-
Was brought of born here?-
Are you apart of the secret group forming?-
Anything I missed?-
Other-
Questions-

Name- Oro Dee
Age-14
Gender-Female
Personality-goofy,hard headed,smart alic,over confident, usually gets lost or gets into trouble,flirty, doesn't like to listen.
Looks-BOOP BOOP #2 BOOP #3
Power-Scroll down when you click on it also I'm adding that she can control fire
Pets?-Moe Olive
Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend-open
Friends-open
New or have been here a while?-New
Was brought of born here?-Brought here
Are you apart of the secret group forming?-she has no idea of of it but she is afraid to hurt the outsiders (normal humans) so she wouldn't go
Anything I missed?-idkkk
Other-Noah is her older brother
Questions-nur

Name-Noah Dee
Age-20
Gender-Male
Personality-serious,strong,shy,VERY protective, patient, smart.
Looks-Blurp BLURP #2 (just imagine his glasses is on)
Power-Water Manipulation
Pets?-Steel
Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend-open
Friends-not many but open
New or have been here a while?-New
Was brought of born here?-Brought
Are you apart of the secret group forming?-yes
Anything I missed?-idk
Other-Oro is his younger sister
Questions-nurn

Name-Richard ( Rick for short )
Age-39
Gender-male
Personality-rather..goofy. Is completely random, some say he had gone insane for being here since he was one. Sometimes he talks in riddles just to confuse the heck out of newcomers. When really he is an intelligent,kind, caring, and bubbly adult. Though he has a dark side..he truely is insane..not enough to hurt anyone..well..anyone that isn't powered.but he hides that power. He is referred to the elder of the community.
Looks-LURP
Power- some say he was cursed with this power.. Scroll on down once ya click!
Pets?-Yep his name is Barboo
Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend?-open
Friends-open
New or have been here a while?-a long time
Was brought or born here?-is basically born here since he was brought here at age one
Are you apart of the secret group forming?- yes he is the leader
Anything I missed?-idk
Other?-Props to anyone who knows who I baised this off of
Questions?-nur

Last edited by Shadow; September 22nd, 2017 at 06:58 PM.