Old September 19th, 2017, 11:10 PM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: I'm coming...home? [ Power Roleplay!! ]

This sounds so interesting! I HAVE to sign up for this! @Shadow
Name- Emily but everyone calls her Em
Age- 12 years old
Gender- Female
Personality- Em is a very bookworm-ish person, and loves to read. You can usually find her in a library and reading a book. Although she is not the most social person, she likes to hang out with her 1-2 best friends, and do random stuff like play games. She is very logical, but loves to write fictional/fantasy stories. SHe is easily annoyed, and not easily impressed. She has a higher-than-average pain tolerance, and is not afraid to resort to violence to get what she wants, although she doesn't need to often. Sometimes when playing with people, she can get a bit too rough though.
Looks- Em has broad shoulders and is of a very stocky build, but let's just say she isn't the skinniest person in the world. She has short brown hair in a messy bob kind of hairstyle. She has blue/gray eyes and wears glasses, which at the front are the same colour as her hair and the rest is orange.
Power- Shapeshift into any type of animal, and sometimes into person, but requires immense concentration and must have seen the person in real life and from own eyes before.
Pets?- None
Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend- This girl is independant and will stay that way. She don't care about boys.
Friends- Open
New or have been here a while?- Been here since she was 2
Was brought of born here?- Brought here
Are you a part of the secret group forming?- Maybe, not decided yet.
Anything I missed?- Nupe
Other- Usually morphs into a polar-bear as she loves the cold and hates Summer. She also loves Winter and snow and ice.
Questions- Nupe

If you want to RP with me, just PM or VM me!
Pardon me, are you Aaron Burr, sir?

Last edited by Foggy22; September 19th, 2017 at 11:10 PM.