Old September 20th, 2017, 05:14 AM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: I'm coming...home? [ Power Roleplay!! ]

@Shadow
Name- Dragonix Fyre
Age- 17 years old
Gender- Female
Personality- She can be caring but can be merciless when need be. Growing up with a rough backstory she guards her heart with a stone shell. She is extremely friendly but can be wary too. She is fierce and awesome with battle tactics. She is also stubborn and is over protective. She is strongly against abuse of animals. What ever you do to an animal she will not hesitate to do you ten times worse. She reads a lot and she hates the color pink with a passion. She is an extreme tomboy and not even Hades himself can get her to wear makeup at all. She has a low self esteem and tends to second guess herself often.
Looks- Her hair is brown and her eyes are and oceanic blue. She is naturally a bronze color, due to having mixed blood, and she also has blue, scaled, useful dragon wings and a 6ft long blue, scaled, mace-like tail
Power- She can fly, courtesy of her draconic attributes
Pets?- Dragon named Fury ()
Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend- She is open but she still in that 5th grade stage where she thinks they are great best friends and only once in a blue moon will one catch her eye
Friends- Open
New or have been here a while?- New!
Was brought of born here?- Brought here
Are you a part of the secret group forming?- Yes!
Anything I missed?- Noperoo
Other- Noperoo
Questions- Noperoo