My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: I'm coming...home? [ Power Roleplay!! ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy22 View Post
This sounds so interesting! I HAVE to sign up for this! @Shadow
Name- Emily but everyone calls her Em
Age- 12 years old
Gender- Female
Personality- Em is a very bookworm-ish person, and loves to read. You can usually find her in a library and reading a book. Although she is not the most social person, she likes to hang out with her 1-2 best friends, and do random stuff like play games. She is very logical, but loves to write fictional/fantasy stories. SHe is easily annoyed, and not easily impressed. She has a higher-than-average pain tolerance, and is not afraid to resort to violence to get what she wants, although she doesn't need to often. Sometimes when playing with people, she can get a bit too rough though.
Looks- Em has broad shoulders and is of a very stocky build, but let's just say she isn't the skinniest person in the world. She has short brown hair in a messy bob kind of hairstyle. She has blue/gray eyes and wears glasses, which at the front are the same colour as her hair and the rest is orange.
Power- Shapeshift into any type of animal, and sometimes into person, but requires immense concentration and must have seen the person in real life and from own eyes before.
Pets?- None
Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend- This girl is independant and will stay that way. She don't care about boys.
Friends- Open
New or have been here a while?- Been here since she was 2
Was brought of born here?- Brought here
Are you a part of the secret group forming?- Maybe, not decided yet.
Anything I missed?- Nupe
Other- Usually morphs into a polar-bear as she loves the cold and hates Summer. She also loves Winter and snow and ice.
Questions- Nupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post
@Shadow
Name- Dragonix Fyre
Age- 17 years old
Gender- Female
Personality- She can be caring but can be merciless when need be. Growing up with a rough backstory she guards her heart with a stone shell. She is extremely friendly but can be wary too. She is fierce and awesome with battle tactics. She is also stubborn and is over protective. She is strongly against abuse of animals. What ever you do to an animal she will not hesitate to do you ten times worse. She reads a lot and she hates the color pink with a passion. She is an extreme tomboy and not even Hades himself can get her to wear makeup at all. She has a low self esteem and tends to second guess herself often.
Looks- Her hair is brown and her eyes are and oceanic blue. She is naturally a bronze color, due to having mixed blood, and she also has blue, scaled, useful dragon wings and a 6ft long blue, scaled, mace-like tail
Power- She can fly, courtesy of her draconic attributes
Pets?- Dragon named Fury ()
Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend- She is open but she still in that 5th grade stage where she thinks they are great best friends and only once in a blue moon will one catch her eye
Friends- Open
New or have been here a while?- New!
Was brought of born here?- Brought here
Are you a part of the secret group forming?- Yes!
Anything I missed?- Noperoo
Other- Noperoo
Questions- Noperoo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
*Poke* Bring in Oro so Asaki can scream at her

Name- Asaki // Harper // Xenia
Age- 14 // 18 // 6
Gender- Female // Female // Female
Personality- Tbrp'd // Tbrp'd // Tbrp'd
Looks- Beep // Boop // Bump
Power- She can manipulate fire // Boop // Beep
Pets?- None // None // A kitten named Orchid
Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend- Open // Open // None
Friends- Open // Open // Open
New or have been here a while?- Newish // One of the first ones here // Been here
Was brought of born here?- Brought // Brought // Born
Are you apart of the secret group forming?- She'll probably be against it // Yup // Maybe
Anything I missed?- Nup
Other- Cousin to Harper//Cousin to Asaki// Nupe
Questions- Nup

@Foggy22 accepted! And thank you : D

@Scarwings accepted!!

@Black Cat of corse I will! Also accepted!

Name- Oro Dee
Age-14
Gender-Female
Personality-goofy,hard headed,smart alic,over confident, usually gets lost or gets into trouble,flirty, doesn't like to listen.
Looks-BOOP BOOP #2 BOOP #3
Power-Scroll down when you click on it also I'm adding that she can control fire
Pets?-Moe Olive
Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend-open
Friends-open
New or have been here a while?-New
Was brought of born here?-Brought here
Are you apart of the secret group forming?-she has no idea of of it but she is afraid to hurt the outsiders (normal humans) so she wouldn't go
Anything I missed?-idkkk
Other-Noah is her older brother
Questions-nur

Name-Noah Dee
Age-20
Gender-Male
Personality-serious,strong,shy,VERY protective, patient, smart.
Looks-Blurp BLURP #2 (just imagine his glasses is on)
Power-Water Manipulation
Pets?-Steel
Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend-open
Friends-not many but open
New or have been here a while?-New
Was brought of born here?-Brought
Are you apart of the secret group forming?-yes
Anything I missed?-idk
Other-Oro is his younger sister
Questions-nurn

Name-Richard ( Rick for short )
Age-39
Gender-male
Personality-rather..goofy. Is completely random, some say he had gone insane for being here since he was one. Sometimes he talks in riddles just to confuse the heck out of newcomers. When really he is an intelligent,kind, caring, and bubbly adult. Though he has a dark side..he truely is insane..not enough to hurt anyone..well..anyone that isn't powered.but he hides that power. He is referred to the elder of the community.
Looks-LURP
Power- some say he was cursed with this power.. Scroll on down once ya click!
Pets?-Yep his name is Barboo
Crush/Boyfriend/Girlfriend?-open
Friends-open
New or have been here a while?-a long time
Was brought or born here?-is basically born here since he was brought here at age one
Are you apart of the secret group forming?- yes he is the leader
Anything I missed?-idk
Other?-Props to anyone who knows who I baised this off of
Questions?-nur

Last edited by Shadow; September 20th, 2017 at 04:09 PM.