View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2017, 10:23 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: January Gathering [Leaders]

Due to the fact that Skyclan had welcomed in a few warriors from the other clans, Grousestar was able to know that the clans had a place where they gathered, known as Seastones.
Now considering he was knew to this territory, he most certainly needed directions from those warriors that knew where it was, allowing them to describe to him how these gatherings went about, and for the most part, he understood how it was supposed to go.
And so the brown tabby led the select members of his clan to the gathering place, having left a bit early in case he somehow managed to get lost on his way to this new place and after a little bit of traveling the new clan of the territory arrived at Seastones, the Skyclan leader flicking his ear a bit as he realized he may have arrived a bit too early, but nonetheless, it didn't put a damper on his spirits, this was new and it was very much exciting to him.
So without further ado, Grousestar led his clan into Seastones with a delighted grin on his muzzle, interested in getting to know the lay out of this presumably peaceful place, recognizing the scents of all of the clans mingled together and figuring that they must have been meeting here for many generations, surely as long as they've been in this area and it was truly fascinating. They had never had interaction with other cats aside from loners and the occasional lost kittypet and yet.. Over the past several moons they have battled and met four new clans and they've also had a brush with the dark faction they bordered. One could say it was overwhelming, but Grousestar was taking it just fine and was enjoying, for the most part, every second of it. He loved to meet new cats, make new friends, have his clan become allies with another, it was a nice feeling.

As Skyclan filtered into the clearing, Grousestar peered up at the large rock formation, piecing together that that was likely where the leaders were to conjoin, but for now, considering no other clan was here, he allowed himself to take a quick sniff about and scope out the entirety of the area. It really didn't take him that long and after a short while he settled himself by the formation, curling his tail over his paws and looking upon his group of warriors and apprentices with pride, his emerald eyes sparkling with that delighted, cheerful look that was almost always there, his smile placed on his muzzle as he waited for the appearance of the other clans.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?