View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2017, 10:48 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: January Gathering [Leaders]

Ears perking up as one of the other clans came padding into the clearing, he couldn't help but feel a small burst of excitement.
Look at all of these new cats! If only I had the time to meet them all.
but his attention was quickly brought to Halestar, the tabby tom sitting up a bit straighter momentarily before giving up that act, that wasn't him, he was a tom that was comfortable in his own skin, though he did give his chest fur a few looks so that he did look presentable in front of the other leaders that would surely be arriving soon as well.
"Indeed, we have met, but nonetheless it is a pleasure to meet you under these circumstances Halestar. It's time I formerly introduce myself, the last time we met was under.. Unfortunate times." The tom paused as he reflected on the battles that had gone on not so far in the past.
"I, am Grousestar."
The tom would have offered for the she-cat to call him by an informal name, but at the moment, he was unsure if it was the right time to do this. It was his first gathering and figured it would be best to keep things, for the most part, formal. He wanted to give a good name to Skyclan in this first gathering.

His gaze remained on the fluffy leader for a moment before he found himself looking back down at the clearing as Skyclan and Shadowclan cats met, not in battle like before, but peacefully, unable to keep his smile from growing as he watched them tentatively mingle.
This will be interesting at the very least, that's for sure.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?