View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2017, 12:52 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: January Gathering [Leaders]

Russetstar was a new leader- he'd only recently become the leader of Riverclan, and it'd been about a moon since his strange dream from Starclan, telling him that it was his duty to lead the clan. He'd gained his nine lives, and kept them close to him as he begun to lead- though the other clans didn't have an idea that he was the one chosen by their ancestors to lead Riverclan. He'd hoped that he would be a great leader, somebody who could pull his clan out of tragedy that the Dark Era infused into their standings, ruining the lives of so many cats who he was now in charge of. He now had to introduce himself to the rest of the clans- including Skyclan, the strange clan who had appeared from the shadows to save the original four who were in trouble, having been taken over by... monsters. Taking in a deep sigh, the tom strode out into Seastones quietly, his paws padding across the stone loudly as he led Riverclan into the gathering, the first one since the evil leaders had been overthrown.

"...Hello." He let out a sigh as he saw that he wasn't the first nor the last leader to arrive- it was Grousestar, the strange new leader of Skyclan, and Halestorm- deputy of Shadowclan- who had arrived. "It's nice to meet you two- my name's Russetstar- the new leader of Riverclan." Shadowclan and Riverclan had a history of fighting ever since the great battle between Winterstar and Fallowstar, and Skyclan was... new to the forest entirely, but he hoped that a new era of peace could be reached.