View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2017, 01:10 PM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: January Gathering [Leaders]

Halestar looked at Grousestar, nodding. "It's nice to meet you, Grousestar." She mewed, voice mornin quite cold but not quite friendly to the new clan. SkyClan could be a good ally for ShadowClan, so it would Ben in their best interest to be close. The leader had not even been a leader for a moon before Timberstar had passed into StarClan, leaving her to take care of the clan. "I hope all goes well with SkyClan and the others, after all you saved our tails about a moon ago."

When the new leader arrived, she tilted her head slightly- wondering what clan he was from. Then the faint smell of fish washed over her nose and she knew it must be the new RiverClan leader. She couldn't quite recognize this cat so when he introduced himself she nodded, "Hello, Russetstar." The leader meowed, flicking her tail.

ShadowClan and RiverClan had a history- and not a good one at that. More importantly it was a RiverClan cat who started the whole era of where monsters took over all the clans. Halestar was sure she wouldn't want to ally with a past foe, however she would hopefully be able to keep the relationship between the two clans mutual at the least.

Halestar looked around the clearing for the other two clans to join them so they may start with the gathering and sharing news, she hoped that ThunderClan and WindClan didn't have a change in leaders as well, as this new era of cats needed some more experienced ones to lead SkyClan and RiverClan down the right path once again.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany