View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2017, 02:53 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: January Gathering [Leaders]

Already Grousestar felt as though he was getting a good reading on this she-cat's personality, but he wasn't always the best judge of character considering he saw the best in every cat, he liked to think he did anyways. But her tone of voice was cool, not exactly friendly, not exactly unfriendly, a good neutral tone. Perhaps it would change the more they spoke, perhaps it wouldn't, nonetheless, that wouldn't stop the tom from being friendly to the other leader.
"Indeed, all is fairly well, just getting situated with the new territory. And I hope all is well in.." He had to pause, trying to remember the names of the clans and the scents he had managed to attach to them. Marshy was.. Oh right!
".. Shadowclan, I know leafbare can be a hard time for anyone."

Not too long after he had spoken, a new face appeared, climbing up onto the rock formation, their clan filtering in with the other two that were already there. With about the friendliest smile a cat could possibly manage, the Skyclan leader dipped his head politely to the Riverclan leader, not having a hard time remembering which clan smelled like fish.
Good to see they have a new leader, they were the clan I was worrying about after liberation.

"Greetings Russetstar! I'm sure you'll do a fantastic job as leader of the clan, I'm not quite sure if we've ever met, but I'm Grousestar." Purred out the tom as he introduced himself to the other leader, the tip of his tail flicking in delight. Nothing made him happier than being able to talk to other cats like this and provide support and encouragement to them, even if they weren't from his clan. The only time he had problems with outsiders was when they threatened the well being of his clan, and trust me, you didn't want to see that side of Grousestar.

And right after he had introduced himself to the Riverclan leader, a new face was joining them with the smell of moorland, a scent that was still rather fresh in his mind despite the battle having been practically an entire moon ago. That was the smell of Windclan. He trained his gentle, emerald gaze upon the deputy as he sat down with them, waiting quite patiently for him to introduce himself as well. As he said greetings, the brown tabby flashed an encouraging grin, dipping his head slightly in his own silent form of 'hello'.
Dapplestar is the leader, shame that they aren't here now but I suppose I can always meet them next gathering.
There was no disappointment at being able to meet the Windclan deputy, he was just as excited to meet him as he was the other leaders.
"Well then welcome Blazingstorm, I am Grousestar, leader of Skyclan. I'm sure you will represent your clan well in t he absence of Dapplestar."
That's four clans including my own.. Shadowclan, Riverclan and Windclan meaning there's only one left before I suppose you could say this thing really starts.. Who was it again? Stormclan..? Lightningclan..? No, no, Thunderclan! That's who we're missing!
Shaking his head a bit, he cleared his thoughts so that he could listen to the other leaders with the exception of a deputy if they desired to speak with him in any sort of way, but in the meantime his gaze was falling back on the clearing that was quickly filling with cats from the four clans that were here, Grousestar still able to pick out the forms of his own warriors and apprentices and elders.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?