View Single Post
Old January 9th, 2018, 08:32 PM
⚣ dimitri kisser

My Mood: Flirty

Default Re: Hoot's Clearing [ Open ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pouncepaw View Post
Quinoa heaved as she finally cowered away from the sharp gaze of the shecat. She ducked behind a tree, panting. Next move..., she thought. What should I do? Quinoa made up her mind. She sprinted away as fast as she could from the glen. Her collar tinkling, she ran faster only thinking of escape. She paused in the ferns where she had rested the night before, sniffing her nest. Some cat had been through here. She paused to sniff the air. Another cats scent was mingling in with hers. Rats! This whole FOREST is full of loners! She thought. Making a decision to confront the newcomer, she clawed at her collar. She felt the strap give way underneath her claws. It snapped in half, the gold pendant falling gently in the moss. Being large for her age, (Around apprentice age in clan ages, but she can’t know that,) she could pick a fight if she wanted. Her nervousness took over. No you can’t! Her mind yelled. Too late. An orange cat was pacing in the forest.
Kanjiwa lifted his head to settle his eyes on Quinoa. A rather large cat she was, and she didn't seem aggressive.. the scent wafted over to Kanji. Sharp and disgusting; he smelled humans and and cars and kibble drowning out the scent of cat. The gross smell made him pull up his lip and retch a bit. His long fur and heavy,
muscular body sized up well to the shecat before him. He took a step towards her, chest dominantly puffed out.
"So.. human's pet, eh?" Kanji sneered, picking fun at the disgrace. "This must be your.. 'territory'." He laughed at how a house-cat could think that she alone could claim the patch of woods he assumed was hers. Pathetic.
Absolutely pathetic.

trying to take my barbell into the mens room ansd failing
to get it through the doorway like a dog with a large stick
―「site