View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2018, 06:58 PM
⚣ dimitri kisser

My Mood: Flirty

Default Re: Hoot's Clearing [ Open ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pouncepaw View Post
(Sorry, been writing a story where Quinoa is a kit. Currently, in this RP, she is a young warrior age. Sorry for the mistake)
Quinoa watched as the tom puffed out his chest. How dare he insult her!
“In fact,” she hissed, stalking closer as menacingly as she could. “I just left my owners. They had held me prisoner,” She drew closer. “And even though I don’t want this territory, I could certainly beat you for it!” She drew out her claws, letting them pick into the soft ground. She narrowed her pale yellow eyes. He was big, an enemy, for sure. But she could beat him, she was sure of that. His blue eyes were narrowed too.

[it's fine]

Kanji bared his teeth and lowered his head, unsheathing his claws as they sunk into the damp soil beneath his paw pads. His ears twirled around on his cranium. The tom's lips drew back as he crouched back and hissed. In warning, the much larger tom swatted at Quinoa with long claws. Kanji flattened his body to the ground, drawing back like a snake about to strike. He puffed out his fur, making himself look larger despite already being large enough to overpower the she cat in a single swat.

trying to take my barbell into the mens room ansd failing
to get it through the doorway like a dog with a large stick
―「site

Last edited by BEAR.; January 17th, 2018 at 08:47 PM.