View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2016, 04:15 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan's Liberation

Weaselpaw ran out of the apprentices den with an odd happy look. Instead of feeling fear like most of his other clan mates he was filled with happiness and determination. He was a new apprentice that had been born with short legs, about half the length of his siblings. For this, he had been treated poorly and looked down upon by his mentor Birdsong. He looked at his siter as she walked out of the apprentice den with a horrified expression.
"Flowerpaw! This is our chance! This is my chance! I can fight the evil cats and prove myself, I'll prove I'm no different!" He declared, running farther out. "Any evil cats think they're better then starclan, come face me!" He shouted, crouching down in a fighting stance.
(Open for EE suporter, gonna kill him)

"No! Wait, Weaselpaw, you don't have battle training get back! Stop, no!" The apprentice yowled after her brother, but was ignored as he dashed away into the group of cats. She nervously padded after. She decided she would find another apprentice to fight, but she'd have to fight one of her own den-mates since she fought for starclan.
She nervously looked around for an apprentice she knew with the same battle experience as her. She jumped as some clawing cats passed her and she lowered herself with her ears down. "Starclan protect us!" She mumbled.
(Open, preferably an apprentice battle.)

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by Socks; December 19th, 2016 at 04:16 PM.