View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2016, 04:25 PM
I’m back boys and girls

My Mood: Breezy
Default Re: WindClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
Weaselpaw ran out of the apprentices den with an odd happy look. Instead of feeling fear like most of his other clan mates he was filled with happiness and determination. He was a new apprentice that had been born with short legs, about half the length of his siblings. For this, he had been treated poorly and looked down upon by his mentor Birdsong. He looked at his siter as she walked out of the apprentice den with a horrified expression.
"Flowerpaw! This is our chance! This is my chance! I can fight the evil cats and prove myself, I'll prove I'm no different!" He declared, running farther out. "Any evil cats think they're better then starclan, come face me!" He shouted, crouching down in a fighting stance.
(Open for EE suporter, gonna kill him)

"No! Wait, Weaselpaw, you don't have battle training get back! Stop, no!" The apprentice yowled after her brother, but was ignored as he dashed away into the group of cats. She nervously padded after. She decided she would find another apprentice to fight, but she'd have to fight one of her own den-mates since she fought for starclan.
She nervously looked around for an apprentice she knew with the same battle experience as her. She jumped as some clawing cats passed her and she lowered herself with her ears down. "Starclan protect us!" She mumbled.
(Open, preferably an apprentice battle.)

'' Is that so ?'' Turttlebelly snickered her attention turning to Weaselpaw , amusement and menace dancing in the she-cat's eyes . Her ear flicked lightly as her tail swayed back and forth .

Applepaw crept out the apprentice den nervously . She wanted to fight for her clan , but she was terrified. She didn't want to go against any of her clan mates either . Applepaw hesitantly slid out her claws .She needed to fight . To prove herself. ( open )