View Single Post
Old December 2nd, 2017, 11:57 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Highpeak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
"Forever." Mintkit echoed, smiling brightly up at her best friend. "That sounds great to me." And it did. It sounded completely perfect, because it was. Mintkit couldn't have asked for a better best friend than Marshjump, ever. She hadn't even known she wanted a best friend until she met him. And both of them taking on the world together sounded amazing. Because they'd be together. Marshy and Minty. Best friends. And that was all the young she-cat wanted. The blue-point Siamese stretched up on her paws, which were tingling with excitement, wanting to - Celebrate. Marshjump had said the word almost as soon as Mintkit had thought it, and it made her grin. "Marshyyy, you read my mind." She teased, bumping her head against the warrior's paws playfully before looking toward the camp entrance, then the nursery, before turning back to Marshjump with a smirk. "Sure! And how shall we celebrate today, O' Great Warrior?" Her whiskers twitched, but her ice blue eyes were solemn as her eyes met the Tom's. Marshjump would definitely be a great warrior. She knew that. She was betting on it. "Little run through the territory, maybe?" She tilted her head at him, sitting back with a smile.
"Now who's reading minds?" The tom asked teasingly at her suggestion, his dark eyes twinkling as he looked over his young friend. The blue-point Siamese definitely seemed to have read Marshjump's mind, although he hadn't been all that surprised. He'd heard of this happening between close friends - scratch that, best friends - and he was pleased to have that type of a bond with Mintkit. He already thought of her as the closest friend he would ever have, and wouldn't be surprised if they stayed friends all throughout her warriorhood. That would be a pretty cool experience to have, having a friend for his whole life. One friend that would stay by him until the day he died. What an amazing experience that would be to have! "We'll have to slip away quietly, though." He whispered to her, feeling his long whiskers brush against her face as he put his maw close to her small ears. The tom got to his paws and, looking as though he didn't have a care in the world, began to deliberately and carefully saunter away from the highrock to the territory. His dark eyes gleamed with this new idea, and he glanced back at Mintkit. Well? Ya comin' or what? His expression seemed to ask.

(to the territory?)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.