View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2018, 10:11 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: > the shaded heart < private >

@Broken Madness

she snorted. "i'd get rid of you even if there wasn't a competition." her ears perked, hearing a soft rustle coming from around the corner. weaselshade spun around, ready to attack, but a harmless tom came out into view, seemingly lost. "oh! uh- hello there," he mewed, his voice sounding around the same age as weaselshade. she smirked and trailed up to him, her eyes shining. "hello," weaselshade purred, "are you lost, lamb?" her tail curled up and gently touched under his chin, bringing his eyes to hers. as if she had hypnotized him, he watched her closely, his gaze full of interest.
"y- yes, i am."
she chuckled. "i can lead you out of here. where are you wanting to go?"
"i just want away from this labyrinth of no-fur dens," he answered softly.
"alright. follow me, lamb."
she snuck a quick wink to death, purring softly as she began to pad away from the dens, taking the shortest route out of the twolegplace. once he was out, weaselshade left a quick swipe to his cheek before leaving him to the wilderness. after she finished, the molly trailed her way back through the 'labyrinth of no-fur dens,' trying to make her way back to the clans but instead finding herself back near death again. why do you hate me so much? she looked to starclan before shaking her head and sitting down. "what was that about not being able to do anything?"