View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2018, 03:09 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: > the shaded heart < private >

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
weaselshade rolled her eyes. "does it look like i care what happens to him after i leave? i don't even like toms, anyways." she scoffed before narrowing her eyes. "and who might that be?" her ears flattened, tail lashing. "i'm not letting any dirty pawed cats near me, or the clans. they won't get anything from me, and you won't either. i'm leaving." weaselshade stood up, moving to walk away to her clan once again.
Death eyes glowed as she quickly walks after her soon leaning against her pelt moving her soft fur against hers and soon she rubs her head under her chin “ Her name is Snowillow a warrior of riverclan.. if I remember correctly. “ she says calmly as she purrs softly happy to feel her fur again but she knew it wasn’t to last... but still it was nice. She nuzzles her head against her fur a bit “ .... I know that... I know that better than anybody.. Corky.” She says softly. As she moves back and let’s her tail move under her chin. “ be it a slave or some kind of toy... as long as I can stand by your side again than.. I don’t mind at all besides I’m already a slave.. to your love.”