View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2018, 03:51 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: > the shaded heart < private >

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Death eyes glowed as she quickly walks after her soon leaning against her pelt moving her soft fur against hers and soon she rubs her head under her chin “ Her name is Snowillow a warrior of riverclan.. if I remember correctly. “ she says calmly as she purrs softly happy to feel her fur again but she knew it wasn’t to last... but still it was nice. She nuzzles her head against her fur a bit “ .... I know that... I know that better than anybody.. Corky.” She says softly. As she moves back and let’s her tail move under her chin. “ be it a slave or some kind of toy... as long as I can stand by your side again than.. I don’t mind at all besides I’m already a slave.. to your love.”
"my name is not corky, nor will it ever be. i will not give away snowwillow's location. and i will never trust you again. now leave me alone, you flea-bagged kittypet." her tail lashed as she shoved death away, her eyes narrowed dangerously. "give up. all you'll do is play me again. besides, i have fresh bait in the clan, i could always replace you, like i've done for moons." weaselshade spat before walking further, her claws unsheathed.