View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2018, 12:23 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: > the shaded heart < private >

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
"my name is not corky, nor will it ever be. i will not give away snowwillow's location. and i will never trust you again. now leave me alone, you flea-bagged kittypet." her tail lashed as she shoved death away, her eyes narrowed dangerously. "give up. all you'll do is play me again. besides, i have fresh bait in the clan, i could always replace you, like i've done for moons." weaselshade spat before walking further, her claws unsheathed.
She growls “ but you can never forget me! I understand what I did was wrong and I regret it but I did it for you!!” She says suddenly shaking a bit as she looks away “ I never played around when it came to you. I loved you and I still do now!! What I did was to save you!! ... they were going to hurt you if I didn’t do what they wanted. I couldn’t let that happen ... I couldn’t let him hurt you because of some queen wanted it so! I’m a target for you! I tried to hide you and your beautiful mind, your smarts in battle and everything!! But they still want you... they’re after you and the queen wants you but I won’t let them... if hurting you and pushing you away would save you than... I’ll gladly give up everything so you can be happy... but I failed.... the queen wants me dead. And I don’t have much time before they find me and get rid of me.. please.... at least give me a day. That’s all I want than I’ll gladly disappear from your life if you just give me this... please..”