View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2018, 02:21 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: > the shaded heart < private >

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
She growls “ but you can never forget me! I understand what I did was wrong and I regret it but I did it for you!!” She says suddenly shaking a bit as she looks away “ I never played around when it came to you. I loved you and I still do now!! What I did was to save you!! ... they were going to hurt you if I didn’t do what they wanted. I couldn’t let that happen ... I couldn’t let him hurt you because of some queen wanted it so! I’m a target for you! I tried to hide you and your beautiful mind, your smarts in battle and everything!! But they still want you... they’re after you and the queen wants you but I won’t let them... if hurting you and pushing you away would save you than... I’ll gladly give up everything so you can be happy... but I failed.... the queen wants me dead. And I don’t have much time before they find me and get rid of me.. please.... at least give me a day. That’s all I want than I’ll gladly disappear from your life if you just give me this... please..”
weaselshade rolled her eyes. "i can care for myself. try to protect me from this so-called queen. i don't need you." her claws scraped against the ground. "i'm leaving. you'll have my answer by tomorrow." she flicked her tail and walked off without another word. just one day. only a day. but will it be too risky? i want her gone, but i don't want to be the cause of death for someone i used to love. so what will i answer?

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥