View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2024, 06:49 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeonghwasBunnyEars View Post

Orangepaw looked at his bright orange paws. "I've... kinda of talked to her? I mean she knows about it......" He mewed a bit guilty as he gave a small cough. "I don't know if there's any other cat with this..... breathing issue. But I don't want to slow down Redstrike.. he's such a great mentor but I see the flash of disappointment everytime I catch only one or two pieces of prey..."

Orangepaw's eyes widening a small bit he mewed. "Oh um..... also... I know this is off topic but.. Redstrike and me got attacked by a Hawk on the moor... and we ended up killing it. It's a decent sized one but I could tell it was young... I couldn't drag it all the way back so its a tail length or so from the entrance.."

Well, that was concerning, she might have to speak with Redstrike. Outside of the fact that he shouldn't be so openly disappointed with his apprentice, being disappointed because only a few pieces of prey were caught... The warrior should be proud of what was caught.

“For now, I'll allow you to stop your training and reside in the elders’ den. However, I will be speaking to Lightningstorm and Crowtooth about this. I think your giving up without trying out all your options.” Twilightstar told him. The news about the hawk had concern brewing under the surface and a hint of pride.

“Noted, I'll see about bring it in then.” She meowed, wondering why Redstrike hadn't helped bring it in.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training