View Single Post
Old June 9th, 2019, 01:32 AM
INNOVATE. ADAPT. OVERCOME

My Mood: Bashful
Default Re: MemeClan • Private RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonyrose View Post
The Tan-ish colored tom awoke with a groan. He preferred waking up by himself, and not being woken up by someone else. Mariomoon rose to his feet, and decided to go see his mate in the medicine den. "Elmofur~" He called out gently, being careful not to wake him up if he was still asleep."Yes, Mariomoon?"The slightly younger tom purred, looking up from his herbs. "I.. I have something to tell you later!" Mariomoon exclaimed, excitement bursting out of him. Elmofur gave a nod to signal he had heard, and continued sorting his herbs.

After he got done speaking with his mate, Elmofur decided to speak to his trusted apprentice. (Do med cat apprentices sleep in the med den?) He padded over to where she was, and meowed a 'Hello'.
Mephstar was up, he got up really early, he stared at Darudestorm. How should I tell her? He thought. He loved her, yet He didn't know if she felt the same way. Mephstar saw Elmofur sorting herbs. He just sat there, lonely, with no one to talk to, he has no kin, no family, nobody. He just sat until something happened. Like yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that...