Old March 21st, 2024, 02:16 PM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
[CENTER]
Ugh, someone was too happy? Why and how to make it stop! The enormous, ever in a foul mood, got up and stretched out her powerful body. She made her way over to the mouth of her den and narrowed her eyes at the bloody stretch that filled the air. Her amber glare found Sharpfrost. The young she-cat's infatuation with her was both annoying and at times entertaining. Although Dawnstar knew that it was more the power she held over the molly herself, everyone started paying more heed to her after she became leader.

"You reek of blood, I'm surprised you didn't get attacked on your way here." Dawnstar replied while eyeing the she-cat's so-called gifts. "What do you have?" It wasn't in her to turn away a gift, and it's been a little since anything was brought to her.
Sharpfrost smiled as her leader commented on her appearance. "Oh, believe me, they tried! That's where the gifts came from actually! Here." She said nudging the elder's head and the leg of the warrior over to her great leader. "I just got them Great Dawnstar! So there fresh!"

She sat before her gifts bowing her head in respect. She hoped this gift might help her gain more of Dawn's favor.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw